Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chennai Fashion Show

Fashion critics and enthusiasts were introduced to innovative creations by the final year students of NIFT Chennai, at Le Royal Meridian.

The event is an annual affair and the institute gives each student an opportunity to get a feel of a professional fashion show. Months of research, careful planning and a whole lot of creativity and hard work is what it takes to get the show hit the ramp. “This show is very important for the students because we also mark them on the basis of their creations and they get a lot of exposure,” B.N. Malarselvi, associate Professor of NIFT, Chennai, said.

Models talk
What did the ladies who wore the garments have to say about the NIFT show? “I really liked the Rajan’s collection, it was very different and innovative,” one of the models, Catherine said Apoorva, a model from Bangalore, felt that the students had great potential. “I have been doing a lot of shows in the past week, I must say I am impressed by the collections I have been today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home